“We have contracted with Appleton Renovations for years and are on our eighth major project.. Each of our projects have been complex but Ken always amazes us, this time we determined we didn’t need a wet bar in the master bedroom & again the design exceeded our original vision. Once again the project was executed perfectly & on time. The Appleton Renovation Team is polite, clean & a absolute pleasure to work with.
“We have a 30 year old home in Mission Viejo and have seen Appleton Renovations ads & often thought it would be nice to have a Built-In wall unit next to our fireplace, I didn’t think we could incorporate our fireplace into the Entertainment Center design but after going through a FREE design consultation with Ken we were shown what he could do for us… OMG, what a transformation! We feel like we have a model home family room…. So happy, what pro’s, highly recommend Appleton Renovations.”
FIVE signs it’s time to break up with your contractor:
1) NO CONTRACT: Before starting any project be sure to have a signed contract in place… If a contractor begins your project without one it’s very likely your understanding of what was to be performed may not be completed as expected.
2) MISSED PROJECT COMPLETION DATES: Before you begin your project always be sure to get in writing your start and completion dates so that a common goal is set and achieved.
3) COST OVER RUNS: All aspects of your project should be clearly defined with their associated cost. If there are unknown aspects hidden within walls as an example your contractor should express what risk and cost could be if unforeseen setbacks may be discovered.
4) PERSONALITY CONFLICTS: If your contractor isn’t respectful of you or your property it may be in your best interest to terminate relation before your experience goes downhill too quickly. At the end of your project you both should feel good about your relation and want to do business together again.
5) CONTRACT VIOLATION: Change orders are certainly acceptable providing they are agreed upon by both parties but if the work begins to stray away from what was agreed without verbal or written consent then it may be time to terminate relation. All Change Orders should be noted on contract and the price agreed in writing before commencing forward.
“Here at Appleton Renovations we respect and value your trust in us… Contracts are always in place prior to commencing work, every project is started on time and finished on time, All cost and aspects are clearly defined within our contracts. We are a family operated and owed small business serving your community since 2003, your satisfaction is always our number one objective!”
Ken Appleton – Founder & Owner
Three Years in a row… Appleton Renovations has been awarded Angies “Super Service Award”. Less than 5% of all contractors receive this award.